Service Processing Procedures
There are three ways to initiate action from our Customer Care Team to ensure that we understand your concerns and expedite them to our Customer Care Team or Trade Partners. These procedures help produce documentation that help manage each Customer Care Service experience.
Our THREE ways to better serve you are:
- E-MAIL: Simply e-mail your requests to email@example.com
- FAX: Fax your requests to Attn: Customer Care Team @ 804-639-4029
- MAIL: Mail your requests to LifeStyle Home Builders, Attn: Customer Care Team, 4561 LifeStyle Lane, Midlothian, VA 23112
What you can do . . .
You can help us to serve you better by including complete contact information on all correspondence (especially on the 60-Day and 11-Month Lists).
- Name, address, phone numbers and e-mail where you can be reached during business hours
- Your lot number, subdivision (neighborhood name), and street address
- A complete description of the problem item
What we do . . .
- Upon receipt of your 60-Day and 11-Month Lists, a LifeStyle Home Builders’ Customer Care Representative will contact you to set up an inspection appointment.
- All lists are handled in the order that they are received. All questions concerning the status of lists should be directed to our office.
- Each list will be reviewed for covered repairs according to the Home Owner’s Guide and in accordance with the Residential Warranty Company (RWC) Limited Warranty.
- Appointments with our Customer Care Team are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. We realize the inconvenience this may cause, but must insist on these hours due to the types of repairs commonly reported. Most repairs require the assistance of a Trade Partner whose typical hours are that of the business day. No work will be performed on weekends.
- When Trade Partners are required to complete repairs, our process is to notify the appropriate Trade Partner and be your point of contact for scheduling. In some cases, you may be contacted directly by the Trade Partner to schedule the needed work.
- Access to your house is critical to performing these repairs. Please be prepared to allow adequate access to LifeStyle Home Builders’ personnel and Trade Partners.
- Any actions performed to correct warrantable issues will be corrected by replacing with the same materials installed upon building the home. (i.e.: grass seed and straw will be replaced with grass seed and straw, or laminate countertops will be replaced with laminate countertops, etc.