The LifeStyle Experience
Dream Build Live – Our Proven Process
Begin your dream with confidence! We will customize the design to fit your needs and share all of the pricing BEFORE you sign a Purchase Agreement. Starting is EASY! Working with our On-Site Sales Representative, you will:
- Select your preferred neighborhood and home site.
- Select your preferred floor plan and structural options.
- Reserve your home site and schedule a Design Studio appointment (our Lot Reservation Form).
Once you reserve your home site and identify your floor plan, we are ready to design and refine the details. Working with one of our professional Design Studio Consultants, you will:
- Refine structural choices, define any custom options and develop your specific project budget.
- Finalize the paperwork to secure the home site and pricing (with a Purchase Agreement).
- Finalize all selections with color and material choices (with our Selection Sheet).
After plans are drawn and selections are complete, it’s almost time to get started. Before construction beings, your home plans need a number of approvals. During this phase, we will develop your finalized floor plans and elevations. Then, we will seek:
- Your approval.
- The neighborhood architectural board approval.
- The county approval of your construction plans.
The planning work is complete. Now it’s time to build your new home! Your Field Manager will become your primary contact during the building process. The best part is, you are still involved. During the construction phase, you will be asked to participate in:
- Site Walk prior to clearing.
- Framing and Electrical Walk, to review details and determine placement of electrical and low-voltage wiring.
- Homeowner Orientation, where we meet with you prior to closing and review the operation of all the systems in your home.
Your new home is complete and you are ready to close and move in! We have been your partner throughout the process and we still are! We have dedicated Customer Care staff to assist you with any warranty items. During the first year, we will check on you multiple times.
- 60 Days – we will check on you after you’ve been in the house a couple of months. Let us know what you need.
- 11 Months – we will check in with you after you have been in almost a year. Before the end of your warranty period, we will make sure that everything is working properly.